30 DS results pic not too sure

Options
I didn't take good measurements. Only my waist and it's only showing about an inch loss. It's hard to tell on my weight because I was up from christmas and I lost all of it but I'm still higher then where I was in November. I'm going to start another round Monday with heavier weights and i'm going to take lots of before pics this time and more measurements. Anyway here is a side before and after pic. Not sure if I can tell much of a difference. Some days I felt super slimmer and some days not. I can at least say I feel alot stronger and have more endurance!

30dsres_zpsdf26b74b.jpg

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Maybe a little in your lower back/upper butt area?

Don't be discouraged :smile:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see it in you upper/lower abs and hips!! Definitely take measurements this time around!
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes, your lower stomach area looks smaller, good job.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Thanks! I think I will be brave too and take pics in my underwear. My eating was not as good as i'd of liked it to be so this round I'm going to focus on that too!!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Totally see a difference. and love your name!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    I can see a diffference and I'm usually oblivious to people losing weight! Keep it up! I did level 3 today...OUCH!!!
  • belle19822000
    belle19822000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Trust me, your stomach is much smaller! Keep it up and take measurements :wink:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Your waist looks smaller and believe me :smile:
  • stephbrown83
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Well done :-)
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Personally I can see the difference-congratulations :) and you should take it as a great step forward that you feel stronger and have better endurance. Second time around you'll probably find you can push yourself a bit more, and like everyone's said definitely take lots of measurements; you'll see the changes!
  • pamuyamakene
    pamuyamakene Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference esp in the lower abs ! Well done :))
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I think if both the pics were the same proportions/ differences it would be easier to tell. Maybe crop the right (current) one so it shows the same amount as the first
  • kizzykizzywizzy1
    kizzykizzywizzy1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference upper abs lower stomach & bum . Your clothes must feel looser surely? I have today & tomorrow to do of 30ds lvl 3 & I'm done & on to ri30. Scale not moving much, in fact it went up to begin with, I did vague measurements, but I think I've lost about an inch off my waist, my back is slimmer & clothes looser. I feel stronger & more toned. I think I'll see real results after ri30 it's not going to happen overnight, but I'm going to keep keeping on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!