Body change in 30 days?

Options
Okay so when i tell everyone my weight they cant believe i weigh that much and I get told I "hold my weight rlly well" buttttt thts when i have clothes on haha i have stretch marks coming in and back rolls when I have swimming suits......soooo heres my question! My friends invited me to come with them to Panama city beach for spring break in one month and two weeks is it possible if i work REALLY heart to get in decent looking shape to go? lol I dont wanna go if I dont feel confident enough id rather save the money and keep working on losing it to be able to be in a bikini in june
(I have one month exact to get in shape because i have to tell them two weeks before)

Taken New Years

167334_483110085810_3434612_n_zps5786416f.jpg

Replies

• blmiller22
    blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Best photo I could find sorry yall oh and fo facts Im 5'6" 198lbs
  • healthilybeautiful
    Options
    I am 180 pounds currently and i get told the same thing. I have been doing zumba and a boot camp class which really has helped in getting me to my goal weight and size. Try to focus on doing crunches and a few situps every other day and I personally do exercises for my butt. I have seen an incredible change in just two weeks. Stay motivated you can do it!
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You're young. Life is short. Go to Panama Beach with your friends. :happy:

Edited to say: Regardless of what your body looks like!
  • lisa4you143
    lisa4you143 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow you do hold your weight well! When I started a weight loss competition I did p90x (A workout program six days a week) plus additional cardio on the weekend and ate extremely healthy and lost about 15 pounds in one month so I definitely think you could do it! That being said, this sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity that you shouldn't miss out on. Out of all people I get wanting to look good and I think if you dedicate the next month to your fitness you will be so happy with the results and feel 100 times more confident even if you aren't to that perfect "bikini bod" yet. Even if you just lose a few pounds that sense of accomplishment will kick in and you will be happy you did it and want to continue. Plus you will be with friends on vacation and that alone is a GGT (guaranteed good time lol.) You know what they say... there's no time like the present! :bigsmile:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yes, try out 30 Day Shred. It's only 20 minutes everyday and it really works.

I have friends all the time who do 30DS 2-4 weeks before they go on vacation. My profile photo are my results from doing 30 Day Shred and I started at 181 lbs. I also incorporated HIIT cardio, walking and ate well (lean meats, lots of veggies, complex carbs, greek yogurt, etc)

You look fab btw! Let us know how you make out or what you decide to do! Feel free to add me!