Has anyone tried.....

Options
robin52077
robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
the new orchard chicken salad sandwich from Subway?

Who's tried it?
It looks GOOD, and I didn't get it because I got my Sweet Onion Chicken because I KNOW the calories in it. They didn't have the info so I skipped, and came home and looked it up and it ends up being 50 calories LESS than the sandwich I just ate!
So I want to try it sometime, but not if you all say it sucks.....

Replies

• futballuvr73
    futballuvr73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I'm a little partial because Subway pays my bills (my hubby and I work for a company that owns 21 of them!) but have heard NOTHING BUT WONDERFUL COMMENTS! I'm a little annoyed with myself about it too. I've known for a few months that it was coming and I stupidly gave up meat almost 4wks ago- not having tried this sub! Since I eat Subway every single weekday I surely would have eaten this! Saw a guy get 2 footlongs of it today and was drooling...
    Most people I have asked say it's even better than the lowfat chicken salad sub we had last year! Try it and let me know!
    On a side note- the Sweet Onion sub is really high in sugar. Most health fairs I've participated in for our company we let people know that it isn't the best option for weightloss. If your local store still carries the Buffalo Chicken sub it's a lowfat one if you skip the ranch!
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options
    I usually get a 6" veggie delight, but tried the orchard instead; and LOVED it! I will always stick with the veggie, but the orchard is a good treat and break from monotany! I say try it.
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The orchard was glorious!