Any college kids?! :)

Options
Hi! My name is Christina I'm 18 (almost 19 in a month!). I'm a freshman at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and I've been on MyFitnessPal for about a month now! This is my first post and I'm just looking for people on here that are in college or in a similar age range.

So feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• Darwin20
    Darwin20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm a freshman at bucknell. its nice to know other college students on here!
  • glitterwithin
    Options
    Hi! I'm a freshman at a college in NY. Feel free to add me (: I just started today!
  • FitnessPress
    FitnessPress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well I'm an alumni already, but I'm still young and also looking for other people my age! :P I'm 22 and entering grad school in the Fall (hopefully).
  • xtina1129
    xtina1129 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in college , but I'm 28. LoL I wouldn't be so excited about turning 19, (aka getting older)... you'll regret wanting to be older very soon. :wink:
  • taralynmartinez
    Options
    I am also a freshman at a university in TEXAS!
    Feel free to add me! I love support! (:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Working on my AA in pre-nursing in Wa state :) Full time student, full time single mother of two...full plate but I'm on here every day so feel free to add me!!
  • aliemmar
    Options
    Wasaaap !!
  • katsuii
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20. I am enrolled in a Police Academy at the community college here and I am also getting my associates in Criminal Justice.
  • om3guz
    om3guz Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm a part-time student working on my AA. I want to get my BA after I decide what I want to major in. I'm 22 and I'm on MFP every day. Add me if you'd like!
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and a freshman in a uni in the UK. Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • enndeeee
    Options
    University of New South Wales (Australia) brah checking in, forever bulking.
  • tina711x
    Options
    wow nursing school and a mother of two?? your awsome, thats a lot of work! im a nursing student too in florida :)
  • jferris91
    jferris91 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Im 21 attending a community college then going to Washburn University :)
  • kbam17
    kbam17 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not in college any more, but I just had to say GO ILLINI! Most dorms have mini-gyms in the basement (at least FAR and ISR did) and they've really stepped up the dorm food. The PAR dining hall has a million healthy options now. Beware going to Late Night too often because they don't have too many healthy choices. Keep better snacks in your room instead. If you haven't yet, check out IMPE or CIRCE at off-peak hours; you pay for them in your tuition, so you might as well try them out. And if you feel up to it, ride your bike to class or walk rather than taking the bus. You can get some places faster that way. Good luck!
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    I'm 25 just finished my AA and beginning nursing school in the fall :) got a late start but oh well haha
  • caffeinel
    Options
    I'm 19 this year and studying in uni in Singapore. Major's accounting.

Have been in MFP for awhile and feel free to add me ! :)
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    I'm in grad school but I have been here since under-grad. Add me!
  • originalkazila
    Options
    23 and I've been out of uni for almost two years now, but my boyfriend still goes to college so that counts right? ;P I'm on everyday! Add me (anyone can really) if you want!
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    21, junior/senior bio major from NY :)