looking for friends motivation

looking for friends doing all wright but a bit of motivation would come in handy still got a long way to go :happy:

Replies

• trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Ditto...in :-) add away
  • cleoKatt
    cleoKatt Posts: 50 Member
    Add me ?? :flowerforyou:
  • Needing motivation too, started out a year ago, lost 62lbs. Stopped weighing in in September last year and have gained 10lbs. I am getting married in August and WANT to lost a further 36lbs before August. Add me :flowerforyou:
  • Need some motivation too, I'm only starting now I'm 154 pounds.. So add me? :D
  • You can add me. The offer is open to anyone, we all need support..
  • you can add me too, motivation is needed :smile:
  • Y'all can all do it :love: You don't get what you wish for you get what you work for.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Please feel free to add
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Feel free to add me! We are doing a challenge: 20 pounds by April 30! It's a great motivator. Join the group here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12225-challenge-20-by-april-30th
  • Give me an add peeps :D<3 xo
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    My motivation? Reshan. He's tall, gorgeous, red-gold chestnut, flaxen- maned Egyptian Arabian gelding. I haven't ridden in about 8 years and with this beautiful and very intelligent horse on the farm, I want to get back on the trails, preferably with my niece and nephew-in-law. Looking good ( or as good as I can at my age) naked would be a plus.
  • fkwilhelm
    fkwilhelm Posts: 42 Member
    Sure, add me. I can use motivation by friends as well.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I like making new friends and what not. Plus always nice to have motivators.
  • Just starting my wieghloss journey... Would love some mutual motivation!
  • Feel free to add me as well I'm on everyday for a bit.
  • Hello!! Im also looking for motivational friends and a support team to help me in this challenge!! Looking to lose 50 lbs or more !! Add me!!:happy: