hi everyone, newbie here :)

ziesergirl_66
ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,010 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
well, I first visited MFP a couple of months ago....feeling determined now...... finally. ready to find balance and get out of my comfort zone. Looking for support and friendships. excited to check out all that MFP has to offer and maybe someday I can post on the "Success" thread!

ok, here I go!

Replies

• Wonderful!! Glad you joined us. You found the perfect place :)
  • RhondaCrombie
    RhondaCrombie Posts: 292
    Good luck on your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • buddazmami
    buddazmami Posts: 10
    Hello , I just wanted to say that I am new too. Just joined about an hour ago. I am hoping to find this to be helpful and it's good to know that we are not alone. Good luck with reaching whatever goals you may have and if u ever need someone to talk to I am hear! :smile:
  • monmcb
    monmcb Posts: 35 Member
    Congrats! Ive been on the site for a little over a week and i love it! Glad to have you aboard. You can do this and we will be there to do it together.

Good Luck!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Welcome! I love this site and it has really helped me start a new lifestyle. In general, I just feel so much better than I did before. Not only have I lost weight so far, my energy and mood have been elevated greatly. In addition, the support that I have gotten on here has helped push me every day to achieve my goals. If you'd like, you can add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Hi! I'm also new to mfp...I joined on Monday. I love this site! I read your profile, and we have something in common. Feel free to add me as one of your friends. I think we can help each other through our weight loss journey. :smile:
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Come on in we enjoy new people. I am kinda new myself i have only been on here for about two full weeks. I am a junk food junkie even with weight loss surgery, I still eat sweets! So to stay focus this sight is really great and so are the people we work together to keep our mind body and souls in tact!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Hi and welcome! You will love it here , awesome site and awesome people :)
  • gigibon
    gigibon Posts: 13
    Good for you and best of luck. You can do it! :smile:
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Welcome! I just joined last week so I am pretty new as well.
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,010 Member
    thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I am excited to get started on my first week!!
This discussion has been closed.