Looking for mommy friends!!

Options

Replies

• MOsborne05
    MOsborne05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join a group of mommy friends! I have an almost 4 year old daughter and 3 month old son. I gained 60lbs with my daughter and had only lost 40 of it when I got pregnant with my son and gained another 55lbs. I just started doing 30 Day Shred and also sticking to a 1200 calorie diet.
  • maggy2878
    maggy2878 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Can you add me please ? I have almost the same stats as you. I am 5 3' , 175 pounds and mommy of 2. I need to start running as i always feel it's impossible for me to run ):

Need motivation and I am willing to provide the same :)

Thanks
    Sheetal
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    You can add me! Other mommies, feel free to add me too. I have 3 kids (two boys & a girl - ages 5, 3 and 2).
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 4 here also! I have been doing Insanity and the couch 2 10K running program. sw was 168, gw is the same 140 but hopefully 130. Feel free to add me.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm a running mom to a 4 year old. To make time for running and work (I'm a pulmonologist/intensivist) I have to run at the ridiculous hour of 5:00 AM.
  • audra0831
    Options
    Hi! I have two kiddos, ages 11 and 9. I have never been a runner, but my ultimate goal would be to run a 5k! I will send you an add request.
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey. Mom of three here too feel free to add. Youngest is six months Oldest us four!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    To all you Mommy's here.....Congrats on your stepping out and moving forward. You all are an inspiration to everyone. Good Luck on your journey and never give up. You all can do it.just remember 1 step at a time, 1 pound at a time. It will happen.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies. Mommy of 2 boys, a 5 year old and a 7 month old My starting weight was 177 and I am currently 150 My Goal weight is 128-130!
  • mistyirene
    Options
    I am the proud mother to a beautiful 6 year old girl, I have some health issues that prevent me from having more children Add me
    sw 175
    cw 171
    gw 130

Would love to support other moms on this journey!!!
  • mebooser
    mebooser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids11, 7 and 4. you can add me :-) I think a Mommy page would be great! I am in desperate need of someone to keep me on task...especially on the weekends! LOl
  • chelle1114
    chelle1114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Goooooooood Morning ! I would love to be apart of the mommy group! I have a six year old son who is very active and I would love to be more active with him! The invitation to add me is open to everyone! talk to you guys soon. Have a fantabulous day!

SW 260
    CW 252
    EW One day at a time. 180 would make me happy. I would be estatic with 165.
  • aynhagenbarth
    aynhagenbarth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!

I am a mommy to an 8 year old and a 6 1/2 year old :)

I LOVE running and I am getting so excited for the race season here in Idaho!!!!!
  • majlinehan
    majlinehan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    same here... mommy of a 10 month old baby girl..... I used to be quite active but after getting so lazy so need to get started again. Booked a holiday the 12 april so need to wear a bikini so am MOTIVATED now.... holiday is for bebs 1 st birthday so the family snaps will be there FOREVER !!! hahah what better motivator... :)

Any mums please add me if you like :)
  • DancingMare
    Options
    Mom of four here. Feel free to add me also! I would love to have more mom friends on here.
  • chelle1114
    chelle1114 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I just found that under the Groups tab there is a Mom on a mission group that encourages moms to be healthy. Just an FYI..
  • rainaj30
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have 4 kids in 5 years also. I have never been really thin but after the kids it just got out of hand. Everyone shoves food at you while you are pregnant and then after you have kids you snack on whatever they are snacking on just grab meals on the go so it just kept adding up. I have lost weight with this program and intend to loose a lot more!
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... mom of 3 boys. My starting weight on MFP was 143 and my goal is 130.
  • salass82
    Options
    Hi im a mommy of 2 beautiful children who are 1 and 6. I would love it if I could have some mommys to motivate me also to lose some weight since I just joined. Please add me so we can help each other out.
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Hi! I have two kids as well! I used to run in high school, but life happened so fast and now I'm looking to get down to about 120-130. Add me if you'd like!