Any excersise you do EVERYDAY

Options
Does anyone have one particular excersise that they do on an everyday basis? For me it's pull ups and sit ups. I run through a deck of cards on each every night. Joker=50 Ace= K,J,Q=10, then w/e number the card has on it.

Replies

• ajl93
    ajl93 Posts: 22
    Options
    i do that to with the deck of cards cept each suite is a different exercise like
    hearts=push, ups clubs=sit ups, etc but i do that once a week
    my fav thing to do daily is run and sit ups with medicine balls o and russian twists
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I try to do my Just Dance: Just Sweat every day just because it is a fun workout!!
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Housekeeping. We have four cats, one dog, a mountain of dishes because we prepare all our own food. I also walk the dog four times a day. The weight bench w/attachments, plate and dumbbell rack and the recumbent exercycle are there to pop on when the opportunity arises.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Well, it's not EVERY day, but I dance around 3 hours every weekday, and I try to stretch out and do some basic strength training on the weekends
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Chasing the cat out of the bed!
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight squats. Try to do 50 a day, while at work etc. Grease that groove!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Sex... Does that count?x
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    I force myself to run at least 25 flights of stairs each day.
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    30 mins of walking my dog each day.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    flip things over looking for my TV remote
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I try to walk at least 20,000 steps everyday! I'm trying to build up my endurance for when my mom and I go on our annual trip to St. Simons this year since we tend to walk on the beach a lot looking for shells and sand dollars. We've been doing that since we started going back in 2009, but I haven't been able to go as far as I would like to, so I'm hoping all this walking will help with that! :)

I Also do Jillian Micheal's workout DVDs as well (though, my rest day is Saturday, so I do it almost everyday). I just finished her 30 day shred and I'm going to start her Killer Abs/Killer Buns and Thighs videos tomorrow! :)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Pull ups... Or at least attempting them. Lol. I have a pull up bar in the doorway from the livingroom to where the bedrooms are. Whenever I pass it I try and do a chin up or pull up. I can do about one and half to two each. But considering at first I just hung there looking pissed I think that's an improvement.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    pushups! 50 a day until I don't suck at them anymore.