I need some support friends

Options
Hello. I have been on myfitnesspal for 10 days now and loving it. I am using it along with weight watchers. I was wondering if anybody out there would like to be a support friend?

:smile:

cindy

Replies

• AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ooh... ooh... pick me, pick me!!! Honey I need support to so we can support each other!!!:glasses:
  • treehugger88
    treehugger88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We all get by with a little help from our friends... I know I need support, and I'd be happy to support you! :P
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • buddazmami
    buddazmami Posts: 10
    Options
    I am more then willing to support you and well I just joined today so you can support me too. :flowerforyou:
  • cannotdecide
    Options
    I, too, would love to support you and could use some support myself!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm pretty supportive.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new to mfp and could use some support friends. :smile: So feel free to add me as a friend and I'd be happy to help you any way I can. I have 105 pounds to lose, so I'll be here for a while!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new as well and haven't added any friends, so please feel free to add me. :)
  • gigibon
    gigibon Posts: 13
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I'm fairly new to the site and it would be great for me to have supporters as well!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would love to!
  • redrum707
    redrum707 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm always open to having a bigger network for support
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll be your support friend!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend also if you want some additional support. I know I need more support myself!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I joined recently and I think I'm pretty supportive.
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Cindy,
    I've been using MFP for about three weeks now and I'm really loving how it has made me more conscious of what I'm eating and how much I am exercising. My fitness pals have made a big difference so it would be great to support each other.
    Good luck with your fitness goals.
    Shari:flowerforyou:
  • JoyElizabeth
    JoyElizabeth Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm here for ya! Just add me to your friends list if you would like any support from me - I've been actively using MFP daily for over 2 weeks now and have improved my fitness already and have lost 2.1kg - I've even begun a running program! This site and all the people on it are just amazing and so supportive and inspiring - you have come to the right place if you are looking for results, so welcome.

Have a great day and Enjoy the Journey.

Kind Regards,

Joy.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi You can AddMe as well. I recently joined this sight. And Wow what motivation I have recieved. I find it very uplifting. I haven't work out this much since I was in College Which was a very Long time ago. LOL But I need Support here as well. I have lost 8lbs so far I joined on May8th. So I believe I am on a Good Start. Good Luck on your Journey.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh THANKS everyone!!! I am going to add you all!! :smile: