I can't wait to get into "regular" sized clothing

I'm so sick of plus sizes. I'm pretty close to regular sizes. Anyone else know how I feel?

Replies

• Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Yuuuuuuuppppp! I CANNOT wait to get into regular clothes -- I'll need to lose probably another 50-60 pounds to get into regular size pants (currently a size 22) and another 20ish to get into regular tops (currently 1x or XXL). It will be great to go to a store and be able to buy whatever I want!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    I hear you! Believe me, it's a great feeling. After I lost weight, I went to a mall which had a Dress Barn and Dress Barn Women's (plus size) side by side. I saw a cute dress in the Women's store, and headed in automatically to look at it. The employee looked at me and said, "Oh, you want the other side." I almost got teary-eyed!
  • kathleen0211
    kathleen0211 Posts: 11 Member
    Tried a pair of 18 jeans at jcp and was able to get in em' but not button/zip em. So close yet so far. I figure another 10lbs and ill revisit them and see how it goes haha.
  • ashleey1000
    ashleey1000 Posts: 256 Member
    I still have my size 7,9, and 11's jeans in my closet. Praying to be able to fit them again one day.
  • I work part time at lane bryant. I cant tell you how upset I was when I tried on a cute dress and my friend and coworker said ummm thats too big and it was the smallest size we carry! I so loved it. That being said I still fit in some of our clothes and I'm excited for the day I cant. I want so bad to walk into anne taylor and buy some cute work clothes. Its upsetting because I'm so comfortable shopping there. I want the skinny girp stores.