Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need some support friends

cindyangotti
cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
edited 12:16AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I have been on myfitnesspal for 10 days now and loving it. I am using it along with weight watchers. I was wondering if anybody out there would like to be a support friend?

:smile:

cindy

Replies

• AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    ooh... ooh... pick me, pick me!!! Honey I need support to so we can support each other!!!:glasses:
  • treehugger88
    treehugger88 Posts: 22 Member
    We all get by with a little help from our friends... I know I need support, and I'd be happy to support you! :P
  • epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • buddazmami
    buddazmami Posts: 10
    I am more then willing to support you and well I just joined today so you can support me too. :flowerforyou:
  • I, too, would love to support you and could use some support myself!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm pretty supportive.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Hi! I'm also new to mfp and could use some support friends. :smile: So feel free to add me as a friend and I'd be happy to help you any way I can. I have 105 pounds to lose, so I'll be here for a while!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    I'm fairly new as well and haven't added any friends, so please feel free to add me. :)
  • gigibon
    gigibon Posts: 13
    Please feel free to add me as a friend! I'm fairly new to the site and it would be great for me to have supporters as well!
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    You can add me!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    I would love to!
  • redrum707
    redrum707 Posts: 5 Member
    i'm always open to having a bigger network for support
  • BEEKER8897
    BEEKER8897 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi there, I'll be your support friend!
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Feel free to add me as a friend also if you want some additional support. I know I need more support myself!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    You can add me. I joined recently and I think I'm pretty supportive.
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Hi Cindy,
    I've been using MFP for about three weeks now and I'm really loving how it has made me more conscious of what I'm eating and how much I am exercising. My fitness pals have made a big difference so it would be great to support each other.
    Good luck with your fitness goals.
    Shari:flowerforyou:
  • JoyElizabeth
    JoyElizabeth Posts: 65 Member
    I'm here for ya! Just add me to your friends list if you would like any support from me - I've been actively using MFP daily for over 2 weeks now and have improved my fitness already and have lost 2.1kg - I've even begun a running program! This site and all the people on it are just amazing and so supportive and inspiring - you have come to the right place if you are looking for results, so welcome.

Have a great day and Enjoy the Journey.

Kind Regards,

Joy.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Hi You can AddMe as well. I recently joined this sight. And Wow what motivation I have recieved. I find it very uplifting. I haven't work out this much since I was in College Which was a very Long time ago. LOL But I need Support here as well. I have lost 8lbs so far I joined on May8th. So I believe I am on a Good Start. Good Luck on your Journey.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Oh my gosh THANKS everyone!!! I am going to add you all!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.