First time under 200lbs in years! Photos in my profile pics!

Options

Replies

• JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how different you look in that short of a time. That's amazing.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! Getting to "onederland" is such a huge milestone. Keep up the hard work!
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I wish I could run...I'm just NOT a runner! I've tried. Actually, I tried this morning. 2 minutes....that's it....2 minutes!
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very dramatic.. you look great!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look younger and I'm not sure what your wife thinks but I would keep the facial hair off too! :smile:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you! Good looking guy!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work! Congrats on the great transformation! Stay strong!!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    YEY! I CANNOT wait to be under 200 pounds!
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! Congrats!

36.6K on Monday??? That's what I do in a month! ....a GOOD month!
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I wish I could run...I'm just NOT a runner! I've tried. Actually, I tried this morning. 2 minutes....that's it....2 minutes!

2 Minutes is a great start! next time 2:15 then 2:30 etc ect. That is how i started!
    The dodgy facial hair was a makeshift double chin mask that fooled nobody i'm sure lol.
    My goal is to have less that 15% body fat ! No set time scale i'm just going to keep up with the diet and exercise and stand by my no excuses promise that i have made to myself.

Thanks for all your positive comments!
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that! Congrats!

36.6K on Monday??? That's what I do in a month! ....a GOOD month!

36.6K this week buddy!
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Well done, looking good too.

I ran ( or should I say jogged ) my first 400m on the treadmill this week going to keep trying though.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look really different, and younger. Great job! :drinker:
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    LOL, guess I misread that! Still damn impressive!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Looking good sir! I am 38 too....here's to awesomeness before we turn 40 *high five*
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Now THATs getting it done!!! Congrats. Looking forward to reading about your next milestone reached.
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    You look REALLY hot :)
  • happyheathen927
    happyheathen927 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

That's longer than I lasted my first time running (all of a month ago). Now I'm alternating running and walking (a few minutes each) in 30 minute blocks. I LOVE it. I never, ever thought I'd say that.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I, too have crossed over to <200. The last time I was below was in 1988. I am waiting to hit my goal, which is 20 lbs. away, before I post "after" pictures.
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    awesome job man!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!