body media uncomfortable

Options
Any body else find it uncomfortable? I have flabby arms...lol and it gets in the crease, rolls up, and is like pinching. Second day and I hate it. Constantly adjusting it. I slept with it for 4 hours last night and had to take it off. Any suggestions?

Replies

• PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Go to their site and order a larger band. What it comes with is size Medium. I have no problem with my band.. and I love it when I have to tighten it up because it is getting too loose!
  • esvaemt
    esvaemt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the large band.I have tried loosening it, tightening it, moving it.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    You need a larger band, you need it loose enough that you can barely feel it on your arm and it just barely doesn't slide off.. The first day or so you will be able to tell its on your arm, just ignore it. After a couple days you'll forget you are wearing it. Sleeping is when most people have the hardest time with it. I actually change the arm I wear it on when I sleep so I'm not sleeping on it and it's not making my arm fall asleep lol.
  • esvaemt
    Options
    Lol thanks. Trial and error I guess. I didn't notice it as much yesterday but st work today . Lifting the stretcher and stuff is making it more noticeable I guess.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks. Trial and error I guess. I didn't notice it as much yesterday but st work today . Lifting the stretcher and stuff is making it more noticeable I guess.

Yeah, especially when it's first new and shiny to us :-) After about a week of wearing it except when showering I got to the point where I felt weird when it wasn't on. It's just one of those things you get used to. It's an awesome tool to have! Good luck on your journey!
  • esvaemt
    Options
    Thank you. :-)