Small goal obtained!!!

Options
I love reading the success stories when people have lost a tremedous amount of weight. Y'all are so inspirational.

I'm not there yet but I feel an amazing need to share a small goal that I've obtained. I weighed in this morning and have finally made it back under the 200# mark!!! :happy: It feels amazing! I'm glowing, and yes, gloating. I can't quit smiling and am actually crying for joy as I type this. My highest known weight was 213, 206.5 when I started MFP in Jan. I weighed in today at 198.5! Go me! :drinker:

Please keep posting your huge success stories to inspire me so that I can someday join your ranks. And to everyone, we've got to remember that it's these small successes (like mine) that help us stay focused on the big goal. Don't get bogged down in the "I've got X number of pounds to lose." Focus more on the, "this week I lost 1 pound or 1/2 an inch or did more (name your exercise) than ever before."

Good luck to all!

Replies

• PaulFromEssex
    Options
    That's wonderful news ... well done you!
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats! You go girl!

Like you, I find the success stories very inspirational, the keep me motivated!
  • stina412
    Options
    Nice!! =)
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Well done its a hard journey to tell yourself you have a problem and and even harder journey to do something about it, well done for getting under 200lb keep at it and who knows have far we can go/achive xxxx
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :drinker: SHWEET!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!