What to wear to a night club?

Options
The club is in Daytona Beach, Florida. Does this look horrible on me? I don't feel very confident in it, so I'm here for a second opinion. Please be honest, but not mean! :/

256s2er.jpg

Replies

• Lucia120382
    Options
    maybe shorter skirt or something what I am wearing in that picture, simple but sexy :wink:
  • jayce54321
    jayce54321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'd hit on you. You do like old men don't you?:wink:
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fits you nicely and looks good but I don't care for the two patterns together. I would keep either the skirt or the top, and replace the other with a solid colour, something bright. Have a great time tonight!
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! I like both, but I don't like the patterns together.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    It doesn't look quite right together, I think it's how the fabric meets from the shirt and the skirt. It does fit your body well and you can definitely wear each piece.
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was kind of thinking the two patterns clash together myself. I have a solid grey skirt with a black belt buckle that's about the same length, and I think that would look better.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'm not a huge fan of the top but that's just because i dont like one shoulder tops.

you look fantastic in the ensemble though.

if you're going to go with that outfit i'd suggest wearing some colorful shoes and bag since the colors of the top and skirt are so neutral.

have fun!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    The club is in Daytona Beach, Florida. Does this look horrible on me? I don't feel very confident in it, so I'm here for a second opinion. Please be honest, but not mean! :/

256s2er.jpg

You don't look horrible in it, but it's just not banging enough. If I was to block your shoulders, you look attired for Church. I agree with Cyndie@patterns together and I concur with Lucia that you possibly need a shorter and more fitted skirt. Think simple - cleaner lines. There's too much bunching going on, around your hips and upper thighs and the waist, without any definition around your bust line, which squashes and expands your look, which is strange. Would it be the horizontal-esque tight shot on the right - giving an illusionary widening effect?

It's an aging ensemble - I think. What would your option 2 be?
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in it! But if it doesn't make YOU feel good, then you'll feel and look uncomfortable.
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I like both of them, but agree not together. I say keep the skirt and go for a plain colored shirt. Black or white would look great with it, or a pop of color (red, hot pink, coral etc) if you're comfortable. Most importantly, you should wear something that makes you feel confident regardless of the comments on here. Confidence can make or break any outfit :)
  • blondie0942
    Options
    Okay, here's outfit #2, which I feel much better about. It does show more leg, and in this picture I'm actually wearing shoes lol. I feel like this dress also doesn't make me look aged. opinions?
    I resized the pic because it was too big.

33wry88.jpg
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I agree that the outfit is "aging". You're 20? You should be wearing a shorter skirt and a more fitted top. What type of shoe are you going to wear?
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    We posted at the same time. Number 2 is much better. Very cute!
  • blondie0942
    Options
    I agree that the outfit is "aging". You're 20? You should be wearing a shorter skirt and a more fitted top. What type of shoe are you going to wear?

Haha, that dress fits your description perfectly!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I think you look fantastic! What kinds of shoes?

eta: Both are very cute, you look GREAT, and wear the one that makes you feel pretty and sexy!
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    looks awesome! Rock it!
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like both outfits- but the first one is more nightclub-y
  • Sorashi
    Options
    I think number two suits you more =)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You actually look more confident in No.1 - but possibly with the other skirt you suggested.

have a great evening!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    1 is more formal looking, 2 is more party :)

Why going clubbing does everything need to be tighter and shorter?