Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• Michelle69
    Michelle69 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am in as well going to vegas on sunday and I am worried about how much I will eat in vacation. Plus a bbq tonight didnt help.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome to the SSC Michelle, Kira, hkystar, jodie and callie! Yay for you! Start the day off with LOTS of water and put those sneakers on right away! Let us know how your day is going and take time to encourage someone else. There is power in numbers!:heart:

:drinker: This has been a week of celebrations for us. We are finishing off the week with a wedding and another graduation celebration. I WILL BE STRONG! I am keeping it real skinny during the day because I really want to be way under on my cals. But I always try to eat 1/2 of my exercise calories. I am not into starving myself. I realize that my body needs fuel to carry on this task of taking care of me!

Have a great breakfast and lunch planned and 2 exercise sessions planned. Doing Walk Away the Pounds this AM and Slim N Abs + Slim N Limber this afternoon. Gong to gulp an ocean of H20! Commiting now to having a super skinny Saturday! Rock on!:bigsmile:
  • babadee
    babadee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I want in on this. Hope it's not too late.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am in! What are the goal, same as last SSC?

Double water = you got it!

Double willpower = No problem!

Double exercise = Sounds great!
  • amandagetrich
    Options
    im in forsure, i need a great way to start!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've had another bad week--stress and too many snacks. I am getting back on track TODAY and I know this will help!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    The game is on. Thanks Fab!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Did a double workout and then cleaned the kitchen really well. It needed it, too! Have had a couple of healthy meals and will be doing some yard work soon. Need to drink more water, though. I actually got so involved in the kitchen that I forgot to drink! Plenty of time still.
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    I'm doing really well right now... broke up my workout into to four sections, completed the first hour... about to get the next halfhour done in a few mins... need to preburn a couple eggrolls... but i've actually stick to my set meals and snacks, and i'm ready to knock this challenge out today!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Doing well here!

Drinking at least 2 quarts of water today, almost done with that and it's only 5:30!

Willpower has seen better days as I had some Cinnabon minis today (and they were goooood :bigsmile: ) but I picked out the ones with the least calories and ate them as my "lunch" and then went and worked them off at the gym...

Which leads me to exercise! I'm not a big exerciser on the weekends but I got on the elliptical today and am glad I did!

Thanks for this, Fab :flowerforyou:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I drank 64 oz of water today YAY!!! (usually its like at least 6 cups so I'm glad that I got in 64 oz)
    did 2 hours on the elliptical and then did 30 min of abs and butt

gonna try to do something similar like this tomorrow... weigh in is on Monday and I'm 1.1 pounds away from being within the "normal BMI" so I want to reach that goal.... thanks for this challenge!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Burned a load of calories today, and a gorgeous day it was in the midwest. Did not drink as much as I should have given the temp today. More water before bed will fix that. Last round of work for the day and off to the land of nod.:yawn:
  • gecallo
    gecallo Posts: 135
    Options
    Saturday = AWESOME weight-training day...doubled the intensity...

...Sunday, here I come! Keep up the great work folks!! :o]
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE! :bigsmile: We went to a wedding and a graduation reception. I logged every calorie and still stayed under. Thank goodness for the extra exercise. I focused on drinking water all day long. All in all, I am calling it a SKINNY SATURDAY! Join us for the Skinny Wednesday Challenge if you need a midweek boost!
    Chow for now! :flowerforyou:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone :flowerforyou:

I did just ok yesterday.. 80 oz of water and 5 hrs in the yard!

See you Wed!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in.... I had a pretty good Saturday. I wore my heart rate monitor while mowing the lawn and was happy to find that I burned over 400 calories! :noway: I didn't wear it after that, but continued to do planting and weeding and other household chores throughout the day. I didn't sit down until dinner, so I think I can consider my Saturday a success! :smile:
  • Trish02
    Trish02 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in! Your post are so inspiring for me to push myself even harder. I've been a member almost a month now and usually dont respond or read posts but I'm most definetly in on Wednesdays and Saturdays doublers! Thanx!! :drinker:
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I didn't do so well on the challenge. :grumble: But I went under my calorie goal. :wink: I had a really good Saturday so I'm not too upset. I went to a ceaser salad and wine tasting class, awesome. I ate four different fresh made ceasers for lunch, yum!! I'll continue to try my best though! :bigsmile:
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    All in all... a really good weekend!!! i wasn't able to double my workout for sunday, but i got in 50 mins and burned 505 calories!! had 8 cups of water yesterday, and 6 cups today (working on the 7th as i type!) i was able to resist some yummy looking donuts! definitely made the mistake of having a beef kabob for a late snack... but this is one of my better weekends, i made a few errors, but three times the good choices!!!