would love new friends that log in every day

Options
i just deleted a lot of friends that havent logged in for days, and im looking for friends that log in every day :)

hello my names mandy! feel free to talk to me any time! :)

***it will take too much time for me to go through everyone who commented on this and add the people who are telling me to add them, because id have to go through everyone... so if you didnt add me, and i didnt add you, add me... because id love to be friends with all of yall <3***

Replies

• KeiraBeyonce
    Options
    Hi Mandy, I log in everyday :smile:
  • hannahbayls
    hannahbayls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've only recently joined, but I've been logging in every day and will keep that up. I'm looking for similar friends so I'll add you :-)
  • AmyRashell
    AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday...just sent you a request :)
    If anyone else wants to add me feel free!
  • slimcole
    Options
    i'm looking for friends to just starting this losing weight and would like to know people are on the same page

hi my name is jackie :)
  • tattoobabe
    tattoobabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday......my food diary is kept private though....if thats not a issue for you please feel free to add me...
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i sent you a friend request. i am on here several times a day! i love this site!
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, feel free to add me.
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I log in every day. :) Feel free to add me.
  • fabulara
    fabulara Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am new to this, but so far I log in every day. Please feel free to add me.
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am somewheer around 180 days of logging straight. Feel free to add me! I am always up for the encouragement and to give encouragement!:O)
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    any one is ok to add me
  • beckymc78
    beckymc78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I log everyday- usually from my phone, but also from the computer. Anyone looking for new friends can add me. :)
  • JazzieSmith
    JazzieSmith Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I log in daily and I'm looking for active friends. Feel free to add me.
  • bessperr41
    Options
    Hello Mandy!! I just started back with MFP after complications with diabetes, but Im back now and I log everyday!! Looking to find friends to keep me motivated and focused on staying healthy and fit!! Add me!!:flowerforyou:
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday almost a year now, all friends welcome :drinker:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I've been gone (and happy) for over half a year, but the past month I've been overeating a ton and put on 14 pounds that need to leave (at least 10). Having some friends who are going to log in daily, too, like me will help!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm here erryday, probably too often lol. I don't always have time to comment on everyone's life updates but I'll definitely cheer you on for your good burns and calorie goals and weight losses! :)
  • vanessalee101
    Options
    I log every day also :) Feel free to add :-D
  • kajpurdue
    kajpurdue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im semi new to this and looking for friends...feel free to add!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    As of today, I have logged 50 days straight!