Looking to support people and have people support me!

Options
I would love more friends...especially those who have similar goals to mine. I log in everyday, have an open diary and try to add motivation when I can. Ideally I would love friends with more than 50lbs to lose who also have an open diary. And I only want friends who eat more then 1200 calories a day. I can't believe how many people eat less than that (some are only logging 850 on average!)

Replies

• amandapwnzzz
    amandapwnzzz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Amanda! I am currently little more than 4 pounds down. I try to stick around 1230 calories a day! I'm trying to lose 80 pounds. :) I would love support.
  • maaandyxoxo
    Options
    hi im looking for new friends that log on every day too, ill add ya!!! :)
  • kerigla
    kerigla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Keri. I am trying to get back on track and would love more support. I need to lose 35 lbs. Feel free to friend me. Lets do this.
  • PhylNYC62
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Phyllis. I have tried WW and even did a brief stint on Nutrisystem. I don't have time for meetings and have a medical condition that limits exercise and my thyroid makes weight loss SOOO slow. My job is very sedentary (I am a psychologist) and I don't plan well enough to bring meals with me or make them the night before.

My goal is to lose between 50 and 60 pounds. Its a long road and we can all support each other.:glasses: