Full???

Options
I always thought the more I burned, the more food I would need. Sometimes I feel like the more I workout, the less hungry I am, or maybe I just don't have the energy TO eat. Some days when I workout, I have to force myself to eat 1200 much less 1/2 my exercise calories (other days it comes very easy :smile: )

Does this happen to anybody else?

Replies

• rtolworthy
    rtolworthy Posts: 10
    Options
    I have noticed that I get full faster and stay full for longer now. I am also at a 1200 calorie goal but I don't eat my calories burned. I struggle just to eat the 1200, let alone an extra 175-200 calories per day! I honestly feel as long as I am eating good nutritious food thru out the day then I don't really need to focus on how many calories I am under. Good luck on your journey!!
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    this is the same for me (on the most part) exercise seems to curb my cravings i find if im having one of those day where i want to eat the house down if i do and hour work out it stops the craving!
  • iamhealthymel
    iamhealthymel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This happens to me all the time. I usually workout around 4 or 5pm and immediately have a protein drink or bar. By the time I'm hungry for dinner it's too late to eat! Any suggestions...anyone??
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    if you work out so late just have dinner. as long as you have quality protein in your supper and it is not to long after your workout up to 90min.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    When I exercise, I am not only less hungry - but I have more motivation to stay on track and tend to make better decisions regarding the type of food I DO eat.