Losing Baby Weight

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm struggling to lose my baby weight and then some. My youngest son, Sebastian, is 15 months old. I have a 3 year-old son, Gabriel. I dropped all of my baby weight quickly after having Gabe (I was in a size 8 by the time Gabe was 3 months old), but I'm having a harder time after baby #2. I'd like to at least lose 15 pounds, but it would be nice to get lower. I'm determined to do this! Several years ago, I lost 60 pounds and maintained it until I got pregnant, and I simply refuse to let myself get back to more than 200 pounds. I can't lose control. I'm 33, and I want to be sexy and lean!

Replies

• aubreedanelle
    Options
    i'm struggling with this too, only kind of the other way around. i have baby weight left from my 4 yr old, but the weight i gained with my almost 1 yr old has been gone for a while. this calorie counting has really helped me (so if you're doing that, that's a good start!) and i also try to exercise... which i KNOW is hard to do with babies! i do it before the young one wakes up (if i can wake up) or during their nap time... which is hard too because sometimes i just want to sit and watch my DVRed shows :) haha. i also try to make sure i go on a nightly walk with the hubby, kids, and dog... at least for some exercise. i still have a little ways to go, but i know BOTH of us can do it!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I totally know where you are coming from. Losing baby weight is no simple task...too bad it couldn't be as easy as putting it on! But, you have definitely come to the right place. This site is very helpful in taking control/monitoring your diet and the community is very supportive. Good luck!
  • GabeNSebsMum
    Options
    Thanks so much, ladies! I appreciate the supportive comments. :D