Down 7 lbs today!

Options
joneswife09
joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
I am down 6.8 technically, but today for the first time since starting my new healthy lifestyle I'm having a skinny day. Those are very rare in my book. Seldom do they decide to rear their heads, BUT today I took hold and boy does it feel good. I actually feel lighter today. It could be because this morning my husband said, "Babe, I really can tell you are losing weight. Your waist is shrinking"!! Yes! That is exactly what I wanted to hear. He has been nothing, but encouraging this whole time, but to hear him say that made my day. I stepped on the scale, saw my weightloss, and actually felt lighter today! What a breath of fresh air!

Replies

• NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    Options
    I am down 6.8 technically, but today for the first time since starting my new healthy lifestyle I'm having a skinny day. Those are very rare in my book. Seldom do they decide to rear their heads, BUT today I took hold and boy does it feel good. I actually feel lighter today. It could be because this morning my husband said, "Babe, I really can tell you are losing weight. Your waist is shrinking"!! Yes! That is exactly what I wanted to hear. He has been nothing, but encouraging this whole time, but to hear him say that made my day. I stepped on the scale, saw my weightloss, and actually felt lighter today! What a breath of fresh air!

:drinker: :heart:
    That's Awesome! Congrats!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Congrats!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Congrats on you weight loss and you are a lucky lady to have such a sweet man
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    What a breath of fresh air!

See...with just a little time, a lot of love towards your inner athlete, paying attention to your choice in food and what you drink, mixed with a great support you DID IT!! 10 lbs is just a few weeks away! I predict that by the end of June you will be there if not sooner! I'm really happy that you are letting in the 'fresh air' and feeling the happiness! :flowerforyou:
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    I bet that feels nice and you worked hard to get there, so keep it up! Congratulations, and enjoy this light day :)

1111650.png
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the good work and enjoy your skinny day:)
  • sunnyskys
    sunnyskys Posts: 43
    Options
    That is truly a great and absolutely cool thng! Enjoy your lightness and skinny day! Contrats Sweetie.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats on what you've lost so far - you'll reach your goals before you know it!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You know you have been working hard and doing the right things....but when some tells you you are loosing weight...that will deffinately make your day

Keep up the good work
  • gorefan82
    gorefan82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!