Anybody else need to loose 80-100lb need a motivation buddy?

Options
I started my fitness pal back at the end of summer 2012 after having my second child! I Gained 50lb between July 2011 and August 2012...!

Pre July 2012 i was already 40lb over weight but felt good... Now i want to reach my goal of 147lb with more determination than ever...! Im looking for someone with the same kind of weight to loose and the same determination to confer with and to keep motivation.

From Aug - December it was a bumpy ride with only a 3lb weight loss..( I started at 245lb) After Christmas something Just clicked, I'm going to a wedding in April and will be close family so want to look 'as good as' for the Pics, Since Christmas i have lost 10lb but would like to up my weekly loss...!

I'm on a strict calorie controlled diet (1450 calories a day), I attend the Gym 5 times for cardio/weights for 1hr a week and do an Aqua fit on a Wednesday as of this week... I walk my daughter too and from school most days 20- 40 mins ( depending on whether i venture to the shops too) I also attempt body balance or aerobics on the kinect 2-3 times a week!

Let me know you story's and if you need someone to accompany you on your journey id be grateful of a buddy to get this 85lb of unnecessary blubber off!! and feel FANTASTIC!!!

Replies

• lauraaryan1985
    lauraaryan1985 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to message me even if your goals are different to mine... id be grateful to hear others stories! :o)
  • TammyS3
    TammyS3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is about 70 lbs. I'll take all the motivation buddies I can get!!!!!! And, good luck with your's!!
  • tazminacat
    Options
    I have very similar weight loss goals. About 50 pounds (lost the first 7) but its not moving along as fast as i would like. I know exercise is a big key but I cant do fitness work outs as strenuous as most; the next day i usually suffer too greatly. I am hoping to get to my tai chi again. For me eating better (made a deal with my dad to not call it dieting) is not the problem, its the motivation of getting up and exercising, its hard to work past the pain, especially after a hard day at work. And the fear of hurting 10xs worse the next day is just as crushing.
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I gained 75 pounds when I was pregnant! He is 1 yar old now and im still 75 pounds heavier. Never thought I would be at a weight like this! I want to lose anout 90 pounds over all. Im doen about 8 since feb 1st!! I always love new friends!!
  • tattoobabe
    tattoobabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    please feel free to add me
  • natascha212
    natascha212 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me