5'5 goals && support

Options
anyone here around 5'5 looking to lose or gain weight (in my case)
would love to hear goals as far as weight / calories are concerned.

feel free to add <3
new year, looking to get back on track
support always makes it easier

:]

Replies

• mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Bump shes a great person I can vouch for here
  • hyenagirl
    hyenagirl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    125 is my goal, but I see so many people my height wanting to be 115-110, so maybe I should be at this weight too? I'm not sure. Well, you can never be too thin, or too rich as the saying goes.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 155 lbs as of this morning... Goal is 130 lbs and about 20-25% body fat. Nutrisystems is really helping again. Taryn, you know I support you with all my might. Just think you are the most awesome person, and you have the will and strenght of 10 Popeyes. :flowerforyou: Flower For You. (((Hugs)))
  • McBatty
    McBatty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Currently 129 want to be 115 but May:)
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I hit an all-time of 175 in December. I joined here January 2 and have lost 16 pounds so far. I'm 5'5 and CW 159. My goal weight is 135. I like having some curves, so don't think I want to go any lower than that.
  • runningwiththepups
    Options
    I was originally shooting for 125 (my high school weight), but then I realized muscle weighs more than fat (and I had no muscle in high school!), I'm shooting for the 130ish range now. No real final number, but I think I'll know when I'm done :)
  • I've decided that 115lbs is best.
    I have a Small frame so I really can't be more then 120 without looking well...fat.
    I eat 1300 cal per day:)
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    5'4", at 101 lbs. looking to maintain, and currently tone up and prolly looking to gain some muscle weight.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 my goal weight is 125 (but if Im happy bigger than I will be fine with that) I am 142 as of this morning and was 175 at the start. Feel free to add me
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    125 is my goal, but I see so many people my height wanting to be 115-110, so maybe I should be at this weight too? I'm not sure. Well, you can never be too thin, or too rich as the saying goes.

125 is my goal too, I wouldnt look good that thin ( I know I was at one time lol) and its perfectly healthy weight
  • sammerlo
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'5 at 137 right now. I have lost 22 pounds and was 130 in October but over the holidays and some laziness I have gained 7 pounds back. My goal is 125. I would like to have a 3-5 pound window around the 125. So I might try to get down to 122-123.
    I lost the 22 pounds with some help from MFP so I am back at it! Feel free to friend me! I have been looking for similar goal friends! :smile: