One wish!

twinketta
twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
Ok you only have 1 wish...just the `1` so don`t go over cos you may lose the magic :tongue:

What is it going to be???

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    To have 10 more wishes.
  • twinketta
    To have 10 more wishes.

But then you would go over your quota, even though you stayed in the 1 quota of wishes, cos you are being `greedy` :laugh:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    To have 10 more wishes.

But then you would go over your quota, even though you stayed in the 1 quota of wishes, cos you are being `greedy` :laugh:

nuh uh. it was ONE wish for 10 wishes. just like having ONE wish for a billion dollars, it wouldn't be a billion wishes.

My wish is valid, darnit!

:bigsmile:
  • twinketta
    To have 10 more wishes.

nuh uh. it was ONE wish for 10 wishes. just like having ONE wish for a billion dollars, it wouldn't be a billion wishes.

My wish is valid, darnit!

:bigsmile:

let me check in with the wish queen...wait one moment please :wink: ok 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

she just got back to me and your wish is totally invalidated...she understands your `reasoning` BUT the rule is 1 wish (which doesn`t allow more wishes to be added inside that 1 wish)

I am sooooo sorry jbutterfye...but I have to stick to the rules...hope you understand :sad:

If you want to try with a 1 wish then we can accommodate you :glasses:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    to win the lottery
  • twinketta
    to win the lottery

OK, if the wish fairy grants you that wish what you gonna do with alllllll that money???
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Unlimited funds at my disposal ( never emptying bank account)
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    That everyone could find their soulmate to be loved and give love
    ....no wait...
    World Peace
    ...no wait...
    That waxing was permanent ... yeah.... oh yeah....
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    to win the lottery

OK, if the wish fairy grants you that wish what you gonna do with alllllll that money???

home makeover for my parents , a new house for me, new car, new wardrobe, vacations all around the world, save or invest the rest.
  • to win the lottery
    You wasted that one....now your gonna win like $20 :/ lol
  • I wish to have enough money for my family and i to live comfortably for the rest of our lives.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    I wish I was little bit taller,
    I wish I was a baller
    I wish I had a girl who looked good
    I would call her
    I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
    and a '64 Impala
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I wish I had telekinesis. Or the ability to ban people from the internet.
  • twinketta

Ahh but is that going to be halfway up or half way down?? would you get worried either way???:wink:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    To see West Ham win the EPL. I have to wish for this, as it is never going to happen under normal circumstances :sad:
  • twinketta
    That everyone could find their soulmate to be loved and give love
    ....no wait...
    World Peace
    ...no wait...
    That waxing was permanent ... yeah.... oh yeah....

I saw what you did there, the `miss world` answer and then you just went with the waxing...WTG haha
  • Faye_Anderson
    To see West Ham win the EPL. I have to wish for this, as it is never going to happen under normal circumstances :sad:

LMFAO, it's like wishing Bolton don't get relegated for a second year in a row :laugh: :drinker:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member

LMFAO, it's like wishing Bolton don't get relegated for a second year in a row :laugh: :drinker:

Oi - I thought you were going to have an early night?
  • twinketta
    I wish I had telekinesis. Or the ability to ban people from the internet.

See you gone over on the 1 wish...bad!!!
  • Faye_Anderson

Oi - I thought you were going to have an early night?

Early night + alcohol = forums :drinker:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    that in another life when I was a child at least one person in the world gave a crap about me.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member

Ahh but is that going to be halfway up or half way down?? would you get worried either way???:wink:
    [/q

Nope don't have no money now and don't stress :)uote] If I had it we would share it so many people need help in this world. i donate my time now would like to donate more but there is only so many hours in a day
  • twinketta
    that in another life when I was a child at least one person in the world gave a crap about me.

Well the good news is you get a `bonus` wish and lots of super wishes from the wish fairy :smile: which just goes to show that some people care...so get your next bonus wish in right now!!! :
  • twinketta

[/q

Nope don't have no money now and don't stress :)uote] If I had it we would share it so many people need help in this world. i donate my time now would like to donate more but there is only so many hours in a day

Good for you kimi...so the wish fairy is going to grant you a special `personal wish` go for it
  • my dreams were real
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    I wish that when I need make any purchase or pay for anything, I will reach into my pocket and the exact amount I need will be there.
  • I wish I had the power to magically undo declawing but with no one noticing the difference.