One wish!

Options
2»

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    that in another life when I was a child at least one person in the world gave a crap about me.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Unlimited funds at my disposal ( never emptying bank account)

Ahh but is that going to be halfway up or half way down?? would you get worried either way???:wink:
    [/q

Nope don't have no money now and don't stress :)uote] If I had it we would share it so many people need help in this world. i donate my time now would like to donate more but there is only so many hours in a day
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    that in another life when I was a child at least one person in the world gave a crap about me.

Well the good news is you get a `bonus` wish and lots of super wishes from the wish fairy :smile: which just goes to show that some people care...so get your next bonus wish in right now!!! :
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Unlimited funds at my disposal ( never emptying bank account)

Ahh but is that going to be halfway up or half way down?? would you get worried either way???:wink:
    [/q

Nope don't have no money now and don't stress :)uote] If I had it we would share it so many people need help in this world. i donate my time now would like to donate more but there is only so many hours in a day

Good for you kimi...so the wish fairy is going to grant you a special `personal wish` go for it
  • Lucia120382
    Options
    my dreams were real
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I wish that when I need make any purchase or pay for anything, I will reach into my pocket and the exact amount I need will be there.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I wish I had the power to magically undo declawing but with no one noticing the difference.