My before pics

Options
I saw a thread below by someone who took their before pics today. I also took my before pics this morning and was going to post them on that thread as encouragement for the person who started the thread to also post their pics, but I wasn't sure if that was considered hijacking a thread, so I just started my own to be on the safe side.

Anyway, took my before pics this morning, didn't weigh myself this morning but Friday morning I weighed 154 lbs. Goal is to reach 140 lbs. My plan is to post update pics in two weeks with any results I may have. I was a bit embarrassed to post my pics, but I figured this is the best place for encouragement, so here goes.

IMG01183-20130216-0817_zpse64ee72e.jpg

IMG01182-20130216-0816_zpsfb0285e0.jpg

Replies

• tasha2155
    tasha2155 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry it took so long to add my pics. I could get them to post. Finally read a MFP post that stated to make sure img is lowercase
  • katmustbeskinny
    Options
    Work hard
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Sandranista
    Sandranista Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • tasha2155
    tasha2155 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone. I've done zumba high intensity for at least an hour the past two days and I can definitely tell I have been getting a good workout cause my back muscles are sore :) I have to remember to focus on my core and make sure I'm pushing myself as hard as I can go and hopefully I can lose 10 lbs by mid March.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!