Nutribullet

Options
I just wanted to share with everyone how much I love my nutribullet. I don't work for them so NO this is not an advertisement!! I have a super powerful Ninja Blender that I used to blend everything, but when it came to nuts, carots, broccoli, wheat germ and oats it sucked bc it was not sooth and you could still taste the grains and chunks. The Nutirbullet liquifies them all including almonds as they said on the commercial. I mean everything is blended so smooth!!! Before the Ninja I was using my Jack Lalain Juicer for everything but I felt so wasteful because there was just so much being thrown in the garbage. I purchased my Nutiribullet from Bed Bad and Beyond for $99.99 and you can even use those 20% of coupons that come in the mail every other week. On TV it says 6 payments of $19.99 and I was so exited to find it in the store for cheaper. Here are the smoothies I blended today and they tasted amazing.

Smoothie#1

Black Berries
Cucumbers
Pin Apple
Oatmeal
Strawberries
Chia Seeds
Kale
Spinach
Banana

Smoothie #2
Kale
Spinach
Wheat Grass
Black Berries
Blue Berries
Raspberries
Mango
Pine Apple
Strawberries
Broccoli
Wheat Germ
Flax Seeds
Agave Nectar

Replies

• LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    sounds good! I just bought mine a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked! Do you count the calories for everything you put in there? I love the variety of stuff you put in them but I limit mine to only a few things b/c I'm so worried about the calories and sugar/carbs. I don't stay to full after drinking them so I'm always trying to keep the cals low in them cause I know I will be ready to eat again not too long after drinking one. Do you use the book that came with it for your recipes or some other source? I just recently found greensmoothiegirl.com and she has tons of videos on youtube where she is talking about smoothies and what veggies/fruits to use.
  • cardio_fiend
    Options
    I love, love, love my Nutribullet. It works so much better than my blender. LOL! NO more chunks of dates or apples:-)

It is just such an awesome way to get in the fruit and vegetables. I have only had it for a few days, but it's been a great investment.

Enjoy!
  • nichelle02
    Options
    I'm hooked on my nutribullet. I'm so hooked that I packed it in my suitcase and took it to Hawaii with me on vacation. It's my absolute favorite kitchen gadget.
  • Icewatta
    Icewatta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't count the fruit or veggie calories only when I add nuts. I was so anal about counting before but since I have been blending twice a day I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I do try not to over do it on the fruit and instead add splenda or equate to sweeten it up