90 lbs to lose- looking for some friends for the journey

Options
Hi all. My name is Becky and I am 34 yrs old. I started back in the gym last month with a bootcamp challenge and have been loving it. Been using myfitnesspal to help realize exactly how much I am eating with my working out. This journey will take a while, but I would love some new friends that are actively using the app to help with encouragement. Thanks.

Replies

• Jessika421
    Jessika421 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I myself have about 90 to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • hannahbayls
    hannahbayls Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and welcoming any friends who want motivation/companions for the journey so feel free to add me :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    More friends the merrier :) Add away
  • rityjakes
    Options
    hi feel free to add me tooo
  • LMHAGAN
    Options
    I have at least 40 more to lose, have lost 20 so far between weight watchers and this with a nutrionist who is awesome at Lackland AFB, TX. Please feel free to add me. I need encouragement as well. It's a slow journey, but I hope to get there.
  • tcs1012
    tcs1012 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :smile:
  • xoInsanity
    xoInsanity Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have 90 to lose as well if anyone would like to add :)
  • kskallen
    kskallen Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • sheshappynow
    sheshappynow Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too...I'm on every day and have a 100 more to lose:)
  • dkw1972
    dkw1972 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for encouraging friends, so feel free to add me. I started an aquatics bootcamp in Jan and am loving it! Good luck to you, let's do this!
  • cathibme
    cathibme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends. I have about 90-100 to lose (12 gone so far- with weight watchers). Feel free to add me. I'm new to the myfitnesspal community. Have a great night.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me. Have lost 115 (over 50 since joining MFP) so far and still plugging away. Join the party!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey there!! You can add me! Anyone else can also for that matter!
  • SWilcox818
    SWilcox818 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 more to go. I log in regularly and look for the same in my friends. I typically work out 5 times per week. Anyone in this chain interested in adding me, please send a request with a note. Thanks! Good luck to everone!!!
  • Jennessaphilip
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 105 pounds. I would love to give you some encouragement and receive it back. I wish you all the luck in the world.
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I too joined a gym (in Jan) and need all the support I can get.

We can do this!!!!
  • mcruseturner
    mcruseturner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mary, I have about 150 to loose, so I will be around for a while. Feel free to add me (and anyone else reading this, feel free to add me as well) The more support we can get/give each other the better ;)
  • Mischieviousme777
    Mischieviousme777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm right here with you all, folks! I've got a total of 81 lbs to GW. Any/all of you can add me, as well. We all have a common thread, and support/motivation is always helpful and welcomed (in my opinion) and given!!
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm also making a fresh start. I've been on here 3 days and this is the 2nd time I've posted anything. My long term goal to to lose 150 pounds by June 2014. I know that will be hard but I know I can do it. I need accountability and to stay focused. I'm hoping this is what this site does for me. I'm looking for friends so anyone who is willing to help me stay on track, please add me. I can also lend support. I hit the floor running in the morning.
  • Moniquebeauty17
    Options
    id be more than happy to help (: I myself am looking to loose 20-35 pounds (: