Want a new me

Options
I am 29 years old and have been overweight all my life. I have decided that enough is enough and I am doing this for me. I used to try to loose weight for my hus and my family but I have decided that the key is to do it for myself. I currently weight 215lbs and would like to be at 180lbs by this time next year and eventually 150lbs. With this program and with some support I hope I can do this. Wish me luck as I wish you all the best of luck in the world to achieve the goals that you have set for yourselves.

Replies

• mrst0503
    mrst0503 Posts: 24
    Options
    I hae been over weight sicne I was 12yrs old, Hope you get every thing you want on your new journey!
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! Welcome to MFP the greatest website ever!!! I started about a month and a half ago...and have lost 18lbs so far...glad to hear your doing it for yourself thats what its all about...Hope you have great success on your weight loss journey!!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do this!!!
  • tattereds
    tattereds Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Having only been here a few days myself, I am already seeing how fantastic this website can be in helping manage diet and facilitate weight loss! Good luck on your journey :)
  • mandi0901
    mandi0901 Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a couple of days ago and I love this. This site is exactly what I was looking for. You can add me if you like.