What you may look like at different weights

Options
2»

Replies

• michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    This is Interesitng. I actually think I look slimmer than some with my stats. Just shows how people carry it different.
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lame only for women. Also I still want to know the definition of a "real woman"

I hate that term. I only ever see overweight or obese women using it. And often saying things like real women have meat blabla. A real woman has a vagina :) regardless of weight
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thats rad!
  • devrinator
    devrinator Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I didn't realise how big I was!!! :cry: :sad:
    I shouldn't have looked at that the way I'm feeling :frown:

That's how I felt!! ARgh.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Lame only for women. Also I still want to know the definition of a "real woman"

There are men on the site I posted: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    It's so weird seeing all of the variety on that site. Some women my height and weight are really lean with visible abs. They look way smaller than I do, no wobbly bits, hourglass genetics with a completely different fat distribution. They look amazing! Some of the others have strangely shaped torsos or look rounder. A couple resemble me, but I'm kind of blind to my weight loss so I can't be sure.

That site really gives me some perspective on just how different we are, and how genetics / training / diet can impact what we see in the mirror.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You can also check out http://www.modelmydiet.com/... It doesn't provide pictures, but uses a simulator instead. Either way, it's good to have an idea of what's to come!! :)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    t hats pretty cool . thanks.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I will check it out.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I've seen this site before, but I couldn't find the link back.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I love that site. It's so interesting to see the variation in shapes. I haven't found my body twin on there yet because apparently being short with boobs isn't very common? So the women my height and weight look heavier than I do because it doesn't account for breast weight lol.
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I didn't realise how big I was!!! :cry: :sad:
    I shouldn't have looked at that the way I'm feeling :frown:

That's how I felt!! ARgh.
    It's depressing!!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great site :)
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great sources if inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!
  • eljmotivated
    eljmotivated Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed! I was so excited to see but there weren't any pictures on there of women of my height. BOO!
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Someone else posted another site that's a point-and-click (a few posts back) - did you look there too?
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    There's another one here, a "point and click" versus entering a height and weight: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

eljmotivated: try this one?
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    This is great!
  • soontobemeagain
    soontobemeagain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fab!