What you may look like at different weights

2»

Replies

• michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    This is Interesitng. I actually think I look slimmer than some with my stats. Just shows how people carry it different.
  • michaelalouise3915
    michaelalouise3915 Posts: 124 Member
    Lame only for women. Also I still want to know the definition of a "real woman"

I hate that term. I only ever see overweight or obese women using it. And often saying things like real women have meat blabla. A real woman has a vagina :) regardless of weight
  • unicornhug
    unicornhug Posts: 68 Member
    thats rad!
  • devrinator
    devrinator Posts: 79 Member
    OMG!! I didn't realise how big I was!!! :cry: :sad:
    I shouldn't have looked at that the way I'm feeling :frown:

That's how I felt!! ARgh.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Lame only for women. Also I still want to know the definition of a "real woman"

There are men on the site I posted: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    It's so weird seeing all of the variety on that site. Some women my height and weight are really lean with visible abs. They look way smaller than I do, no wobbly bits, hourglass genetics with a completely different fat distribution. They look amazing! Some of the others have strangely shaped torsos or look rounder. A couple resemble me, but I'm kind of blind to my weight loss so I can't be sure.

That site really gives me some perspective on just how different we are, and how genetics / training / diet can impact what we see in the mirror.
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Thanks for sharing!! You can also check out http://www.modelmydiet.com/... It doesn't provide pictures, but uses a simulator instead. Either way, it's good to have an idea of what's to come!! :)
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    t hats pretty cool . thanks.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Thanks! I will check it out.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Thank you so much for posting this! I've seen this site before, but I couldn't find the link back.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    I love that site. It's so interesting to see the variation in shapes. I haven't found my body twin on there yet because apparently being short with boobs isn't very common? So the women my height and weight look heavier than I do because it doesn't account for breast weight lol.
  • Lilith5
    Lilith5 Posts: 99 Member
    OMG!! I didn't realise how big I was!!! :cry: :sad:
    I shouldn't have looked at that the way I'm feeling :frown:

That's how I felt!! ARgh.
    It's depressing!!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Great site :)
  • starbuckette
    starbuckette Posts: 78 Member
    Great sources if inspiration. Thanks for sharing!!
  • eljmotivated
    eljmotivated Posts: 6 Member
    I'm disappointed! I was so excited to see but there weren't any pictures on there of women of my height. BOO!
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    How tall are you? Someone else posted another site that's a point-and-click (a few posts back) - did you look there too?
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    There's another one here, a "point and click" versus entering a height and weight: http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html

eljmotivated: try this one?
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    This is great!
  • soontobemeagain
    soontobemeagain Posts: 14 Member
    Fab!