My weight has stopped decreasing.

Options
Hi Guys,

i have just started going back to the gym, i have decreased my calorie intake and i've been going to Flabelos. I lost 4lbs in 2 days but then my weight has just suddenly stopped. I have now been 191.8lbs for the past 5 days. Any reason why?

Thanks Guys. :smile:

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1. You have just started going to the gym, so your body is retaining water to repair this new way of life you are doing.
    2. Weight loss isn't linear. You lose some, gain some, then lose more, then gain some back. And that goes over, and over.
    3. You just started...so the 4 lbs loss is probably water loss.
    4. Aim for 1 lb a week...2 lbs max.
    5. Don't give up.
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    You will probably get more thoughtful intelligent answers if you open up your food and exercise diary so people can see what you are doing.

You have basically said... hey guys my car was running and now its not,why? Without even letting us take a look at the car :)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    1. You have just started going to the gym, so your body is retaining water to repair this new way of life you are doing.
    2. Weight loss isn't linear. You lose some, gain some, then lose more, then gain some back. And that goes over, and over.
    3. You just started...so the 4 lbs loss is probably water loss.
    4. Aim for 1 lb a week...2 lbs max.
    5. Don't give up.

Probably this.
  • Redbullfrog
    Redbullfrog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Patience. Its a long term project.