Options

Replies

• greycx
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Me too! I like to check what other people are eating so I don't get in a rut.
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey my diary is open to all...I encourage you to see it! I will friend you!
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add.

I also like to see others' diaries for inspiration :)
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm on daily and my diary is open. Anyone else may add me as well. I'm always open to more friends and mutual support.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have mine open. Anyone can feel free to add me. I log every sip and bite (even my vodka, lol)
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    I'm an open book, Julieann. Add me, subtract a few calories, and I promise, you'll rock this thing out! Although, yesterday was a bad day for me, lol... Dinner at Outback.
  • LisaDunn01
    LisaDunn01 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Though I tend to be a private person (I don't share my diary), I felt compelled to at least communicate with you some things I found successful:

1. Write a list of your favorite foods, then google for healthy recipes for those foods. For example, I found a pizza made with a cauliflower crust. My teenage daughter loved this! I also found a pizza made with almond flour crust. She didn't like this one as much, but I did. Eating should be enjoyable, and you shouldn't deprive yourself of your favorite foods. By finding better ways to prepare them, you get to "have your cake and eat it too". (Btw, I make awesome maple pecan cupcakes out of coconut flour, and even more awesome brownies out of black beans of all things!)

2. Most people don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. Look up green smoothies and add them into your diet. These help with cravings tremendously, and a friend of mine who recently tried it couldn't believe how much energy he had as a result of adding them to his diet.

Good luck! :-)
  • itsmelynn15
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • pamelalk
    pamelalk Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can add me, but my meals are pretty much same, but i am with you like to see what others are eating,
  • Imadarkswan
    Imadarkswan Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to all, but since I abandoned my old profile just a couple of days ago, I have not gotten much in yet.
    But I do have some great lower cal recipes of some favorite dishes that you are welcome to have.
    send me a pm or a fr or both
  • norghost
    Options
    My diary is open for friends and feel free to add me. I can not promise non-scandinavians will understand all the items, but just ask if you're curious. I'm rocking a 65/30/5 (% fat/protein/carb) low carb diet for at least the first few weeks to kickstart my new attitude on eating and nutrition.
  • sun_ny
    sun_ny Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open, I don't have the most interesting food diary, but I try, feel free to add me : )
    I've been logging since January
  • voIatile
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me!
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like sharing and getting different menu ideas with others. :happy:
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me, mine is open. :)
  • nichelle02
    Options
    My diary is open but it's kind of boring. Green smoothies with protein powder EVERY morning, salads for lunch usually and whatever will keep me at my calorie target for dinner. I'm here every day though and am inspired by positivity. So I'll be happy to throw a few words of encouragement your way.

Anyone ... Feel free to add me.
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am trying to cook most of my meals so feel free to add me and have a nose around :)
  • Bowsergirl
    Bowsergirl Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Diary is open, love reading other people's.