BLOGILATES

Options
How many calories do I burn from blogilaties workouts? what should I classify it as on my fitness pal? pilates is a lot less intense then her workouts so I feel pilates is the wrong option...any ideas, anyone? What do you guys do?

Replies

• jjrichard83
    jjrichard83 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    How many calories do I burn from blogilaties workouts? what should I classify it as on my fitness pal? pilates is a lot less intense then her workouts so I feel pilates is the wrong option...any ideas, anyone? What do you guys do?

googling what that is... lol
  • alexandrastaines
    Options
    it's a super talkative, always happy asain girl that kicks butt!
  • TitusOfGymClass
    Options
    FROM BLOGILATES WEBSITE FAQS:How many calories do I burn when doing your workouts?
    I advise going to sites such as MyFitnessPal.com, LoseIt.com, or MyNetDiary.com to track your calorie burn. Enter your age, gender, intensity level, and type of activity exercised. You can choose “calisthenics” or “advanced Pilates” for POP Pilates and “circuit” for any HIIT videos. You can equate my cardio videos to “aerobics”. The reason why I cannot give you exact calorie counts is because everyone is different and will burn calories differently.

p.s How did you lose all that weight like how many calories did you eat daily, and how much exercise.Can we be friends?