Step 1 - Done! Completed Slim in 6 - Pics

Options
I am very glad to say that I finished the whole 6 week program of Slim in 6! I feel like that is my biggest victory... starting the program and finishing strong. I did the Start it Up video 6 days a week for two weeks, then Ramp it Up for 6 days one week and 5 days the next week, then Burn it Up for 5 days a week for two weeks. I also did the Slim & Limber video after every workout and have really come to love the great stretching and will continue with that video.

Starting out the Start it Up video was quite difficult and I struggled but I did the Start it Up video again this last week with a friend and found it to be SUPER easy! I have come a long way. I feel stronger and have more endurance.

I have lost a 16.8 pounds during the six weeks and one pant size. I wish I had done measurements before because I know I have lost several inches off my waist but I didn't. I wish I would have done great before pictures because my family and friends and I can all see VISIBLE slimming. One of my favorite benefits... butt toning! My butt had absolutely no shape to it... just fat. The "All Fours" section in the second two videos was extremely hard for me but has paid off. You can already see a visible difference in my butt!!!

I still have a long ways to go, but I am very glad I started with Slim in 6! Next up for me... ChaLEAN Extreme... starting today!

Advice to those starting:
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
-Just hit play 5 or 6 days a week... just do it.
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!
-If it feel too hard at first, just keep doing what you can.
-TAKE BEFORE PICTURES!

Here is my semi-before picture (the best one I can find) and my after picture... taken last night. It is hard to have a good comparison without the true before pictures but trust me... in real life, everyone can see my success!

SI6.jpg

Ready for ChaLEAN Extreme!

021313-2099.jpg

Replies

• Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats! :drinker:
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well done! You are doing awesome!
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow well done your doing gt
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures, keep at it! I am 3 weeks into Chalean and love the program!
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow! Congratulation!!! Great advice...and I love the "just do it" attitude....it's sooooo true!!!
  • susanmarnold
    Options
    Thank you for all the comments! Much appreciated!!!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I loved Slim in 6 and then I got the master series! Your going to love CLX!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look so great! I totally appreciate the "just press play" advice. We just need to stick with it!
  • shellygressett
    shellygressett Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will love Chalean. I'm on Week 2 of the Push Phase and although I sometimes modify (knee issues) I have lost over 10 inches. It is really important to take your measurements before starting Chalean. I've only lost 5 lbs but have gone down a pants size. Enjoy!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You can see it really in your legs and bum! Congratulations!
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will love Chalean. I'm on Week 2 of the Push Phase and although I sometimes modify (knee issues) I have lost over 10 inches. It is really important to take your measurements before starting Chalean. I've only lost 5 lbs but have gone down a pants size. Enjoy!

I agree it's really important to take measurements on CLX. I lost maybe 4 lbs, but I lost a ton of inches and increased my strength. So don't get discouraged. I'm doing the original Power 90 right now but I plan on doing CLX again after that.
  • deb3690
    deb3690 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Nice tracking too!
  • susanmarnold
    Options

I agree it's really important to take measurements on CLX. I lost maybe 4 lbs, but I lost a ton of inches and increased my strength. So don't get discouraged. I'm doing the original Power 90 right now but I plan on doing CLX again after that.

I definitely did all my measurements and all the different photo positions yesterday! I won't miss that one again! Did the first Burn Circuit this morning and loved it! Ready for a great 90 days!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to dust off my Slim in 6 DVD. Congrats on your success!
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!! :drinker: Even though I have many of the Beachbody programs - nothing has ever actually shrunk my body more than Slim in 6 and Slim Series; which is why I started Slim in 6 once again 3 days ago lol!

Good luck on ChaLEAN Extreme!!! :flowerforyou: Keep Pushing Play!
  • angielynn3
    Options
    Awesome job!! I am on Week 1 - Day 4 of Slim in 6 and loving it so far! Thanks for your motivational post- I did take before pics and plan to do my measurements tomorrow! Congrats on your accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!