Hi! I need friends

Options
I'm 26 with about 80 pounds to lose. I have a crazy 6 year old and will be getting married in October! It's so much easier to stay on track with things when I have other people I can talk to. If you want to be friends let me know!

Replies

• msjazz901
    Options
    hi! i will be your friend. you will find great encouragement here.
  • irishguns
    irishguns Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Accepted! Also, would 901 happen to be your area code? Or am I completely off?
    hi! i will be your friend. you will find great encouragement here.
  • audra0831
    Options
    HI! Friend request sent! :smile:
  • irishguns
    Options
    Accepted! Thanks!
  • irishguns
    Options
    I've had a great response to this! Thanks everybody for the invites!
  • jeni8383
    jeni8383 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    add me if u want.... i plan to lose 50 lbs this year... best of luck
  • Dottyph
    Options
    I haven't been on the boards before so Hi....I have 50 lbs to lose and would love to lose it this year by losing 1 lb. a week.
  • lisalcompton
    lisalcompton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on this journey too and I encourage and welcome support through this... .helps with accountability :)

Support you have and for anyone else that would like to friend me - Welcome!
  • seaofthesun14
    seaofthesun14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Dottyph
    Options
    I have been here for a week and haven't posted much. I am 62, a retired teacher/administrator, and a busy grandmother of 4.
    I have 50 lbs to lose. My goal is to lose 52 lbs. between now and next year this time. I am only 5'2" so my weight is hard to cary around. I want to be active and feel better. Would love to have some encouragement on here. I would also like to know how to add that bar that shows weight lost. I have lost 2 lbs. in the last week.