50+ lbs to go?

Options
poma91
poma91 Posts: 181 Member
Hi there!

I will be happy to add people who have around 50 or more lbs to lose :)

I am really looking forward to supporting each other. I don't about you guys but sometimes I really have problem with the motivation and let's face it the beginning is always the hardest.

I am the absolute sweet tooth person and I am trying to stay "sugar free" till the end of the month and possibly longer :)

I started doing Les Mills Combat - Ultimate Warrior and Brazil Butt Lift - Slim & Lift on Feb 11.

So far I haven't seen any change but I can feel it, since my muscles ache like non-stop.

So, yeah, that is about me for now.

If you want me to add you, or you to add me I will be really glad.

One thing to add, my diary is open :)

Replies

• fkwilhelm
    fkwilhelm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have 26 kgs to go, which is about 55 lbs. And, indeed, the big journey is a bit daunting. I try to lose weight slowly and only do things I can maintain for a long time. I do a health-oriented muscle-building machine workout and I try to walk a lot.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I started with about 55 lbs to lose, and I'm half way there now. I'll send you a friend request. You are right, the beginning is the hardest. It's all gung ho the first couple of weeks, after that is all determination.
  • terrydell
    terrydell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday with a 52 pound goal (it was 50 but I had a GREAT Valentine's celebration). My wife and I are both on the same Advocare 24-day challenge to kick-start our efforts. in 2005, I was at 185 pounds and my target is to get to 175 pounds, which was my weight when I graduated high school. At 42 years old, I have four kids that want me to be active and healthy, so this is more than just vanity (although there is plenty of that too).

Best of luck to everyone. I wish you discipline, positivity and perseverance.