help I need suport

Options
Hi, I am Judy and I live in France. I started my diet 6 weeks ago and have lost 3 kilos but am finding it difficult to keep going. I do the exercise but then find some of my old eating habits creeping back in! How are you doing? What plan are you following?:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• DernaPern
    Options
    I really just watch my calories and use this website! After a while, my conscience had gotten to me. We should be friends!
  • broomykm
    broomykm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I follow the "One Day at a Time" plan. Every day is a new chance to do something productive for yourself. If you had a bad day yesterday, it is behind you, and one bad day isn't a deal breaker, just like one good day isn't the magic pill. Every morning, I tell myself to worry about today. This is my goal for today (ie I will burn 400 calories working out, I will keep my calorie intake under 1500 calories, etc.). And when only looking at things one day at a time, it is much easier to stay on track. I use MFP religiously and track every calorie I eat, even on the bad days. And I do have them. But I have lost 28 pounds since August and 35 pounds overall, and am within 5 pound of my original goal weight, and am actually thinking to set another goal. Find some new alternatives for those bad eating habits, and when you get the urge to fall back to your old ways, make a conscious effort to substitute something else. After a while, the new habits will become the norm. Good luck, friend me if you would like. :-)
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I take things one day at a time. I use this site to log everything I eat. It keeps me on track. I eat what I want but count it. I started watching what I ate in December. I knew the holidays would kill me so I didn't even worry about it took a week off and only gained 3lbs. If you want something, eat it. just make sure you log it.

Try to find healthy low calorie alternatives for things you like. I love ice cream! I have replaced it with sugar free fudgesicles. I like to nibble, so instead of candy I am picking at baby carrots or dry cereal. You can do it, just think outside the box.