Coughing and Blowing - Diet or Not?

Options
I have just started my journey to my goal AGAIN and have come down with an awful cold. have been drinking lots - tea, water anything with no calories. Any tips!!!! My Tops group is trying for a No Gain Week so am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't let them down even though I feel like a piece of !!!!!. Enjoy the site. It also was recommended to our Tops group from a member who is doing great in her journey. Good luck to everyone and will someone please take this cold away from me. Mclind

Replies

• carplady
    carplady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I sympathise - I too have just spent a week coughing and spluttering. best thing was didn't feel like eating much so it was hard to get enough cals. keep up the fluids though - I've been drinking green tea with lemon when I wanted a hot drink and trying to eat fresh fruit & veg for the vitamins
  • mclind
    mclind Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I WANT MY MOMMY!!! But I have grandchildren so that is not going to happen. Your comments to help though. Mclind
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Thankfully I don't get sick very often but when I do my eating and exercise plan is pretty much out the window until I feel better. I don't think taking a little break from everything when your body is trying to recover is really a bad thing. A few days is insignificant in the framework of long term goals.