[MFP Blog Post] Bloomin' Onion Disaster...

Options
"Bloomin' Onion Disaster and Chocolate Thunder Blow-out"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Chas_Rankin/view/bloomin-onion-disaster-and-chocolate-thunder-blow-out-491390

I'm interested in your comments, motivation and support. I'm probably gonna need it after today. I really blew it!

Replies

• missmadejavu
    missmadejavu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day, don't let one day get you down.
    I had a "cheat day" on Valentine's day and got right back on track the next day.
    My stomach was very upset the next day though so my body was punishing me for all the junk I ate.
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    I ... (I yi yi yi) !!! Yeah, I'm feeling guilty. So what do I do? Chow down on some left-overs, of course. But I was good. I sliced off 1oz of the sirloin, combined with grilled asparagas, toast and a poached egg. Turned out to be a satisfying breakfast under 400 calories.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It is a new day, quit looking back and sabotaging yourself.
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Good advice from above, ty! Nah, I don't look back and dwell on the negative, but I will from time to time 'review' my results so that I can better execute my plan. I'm very methodical that way, lol. I also believe that deprivation is not the answer. Yeah, I went to Outback, had a great time/great food with friends, and felt a little guilty in the aftermath when the numbers hit me. Next time at Outback I swear, NO Bloomin' Onion, 'Cheesy' French Onion Soup or Chocolate Thunder, hehe.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Hopefully you enjoyed every delicious bite.
  • missmarymcmcmc
    missmarymcmcmc Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    And definitely, no Cheesy Fries!! (My personal favorite)!!
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have my own food called Event Day - My bad! When these things happen I just log that and move on to the next day. Baseball games are particularly going to be hard. Post season will kill me when I am there numberous times of the week - Oh yeah, you are kind of in Cubs country, guess you don't have to worry about post season. Just kidding - remember the fun you had yesterday and move on.
  • Chas_Rankin
    Options
    Enjoy every bite, I did, and yes, cheese is my nemesis! As for the Cubs, I may be wearing the hat, but let's not go there, ok? The only "lovable losers" are right here losing the fat!! LOL
  • em_c_r
    em_c_r Posts: 23
    Options
    I want a Bloomin' Onion so bad! And my MIL is visiting in 2 weeks and she takes us out for almost every meal (she thinks it's too much work for me to cook, even though I do it every day for three of us, adding one more isn't hard!)... I'm sure we'll order one when we go to Outback but share it between 4 people. I will enjoy it and make sure the rest of the time to choose grilled meats, sides of vegetables and salads when we eat out.