Looking for friends with similar goals...

Options
I have about 30lbs to lose... I want to start slow though in goals of 10lbs, and I would like to lose it by July-August time frame. That is on average 1.3lbs a week which I am pretty sure is doable since I really think if I actually made effort I could. I have the lazy bug. I get really excited about something and then I lose interest. I am really really impatient so If I dont see huge results .. because prior to children I never have a problem... Idk how to be overweight but here I am.... /: add me!!

Replies

• stormydaze_02
    stormydaze_02 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That lazy bug must be really contagious - i've got it too! LOL.

Actually, i'm much better at exercising now. I'm liking the feeling it's giving me. Still crap at the eating though haha
  • cortneysmissionpossible
    Options
    I have the lazy bug right now too. I haven't worked out in over a week. But I am currently working 4 days a week and going straight from work to school (i'm only doing this for 3 weeks) but i feel AWFUL for not having worked out but I am just waaaaaaaaaaaay to tired. I'll go on instagram and be all motivated to work out in the morning and then when that alarm hits..nope haha I'm hoping after this class is over I can get back into the routine. Im 23 and looking to loose 20-30 pounds as well..i want to wear that bikini!
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I hit my first goal of losing 20 pounds today :) x
  • gouldie5
    Options
    I feel the same way! When it is wintertime, I am incredibly lazy and don't want to workout. I hate working out indoors. Good luck to you! I think the goal of losing 10lbs at a time is a great idea.
  • ReillyCraig
    Options
    That lazy bug must be really contagious - i've got it too! LOL.

Actually, i'm much better at exercising now. I'm liking the feeling it's giving me. Still crap at the eating though haha

The food part comes withing time using MFP ;D and as for that lazy bug, it's #1 predecessor is fun exercises! find something you enjoy which burns calories without burning your inspiration. For example I keep my Cardio To Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Nunchucking / Interval Running, because I could never get tired of any of these. It's all about what you prefer though, and never discredit Yoga or stretching

Edit: when summer rolls around, I hope to see everyone outside on their bikes or legs! Nature is the most inspiring thing to get you out of bed and on a track. Try finding places with astonishing sights to make your way too, its a great feeling spending all your energy getting somewhere you don't want to leave