i could really use some motivation:/

Options
I got off track for a couple days and I feel terrible about myself:/ if some of you could motivate me (or even insult me) I would be gratefull. What I mean when I say "insult me" I mean, be as mean as you feel needed because that (oddly enough) makes me want to better myself even more because I create that mindset of "ill show them". Hace a wonderfull day everyone..

Replies

• seresha
    Options
    Have*
  • chuckponygirl
    Options
    The heck with showing "them" what you can do, show yourself!

That's all I have.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You've got 90lbs to shift off your body, sitting around, feeling sorry for yourself ain't gonna make those 90lbs go away.

So get up, getting moving, and make some healthy choices today!

=]
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Stop making excuses. Either you want to loose weight and be healthy or you don't! No one can force you! Stay strong and write off the bad days and keep pushing forward! You are worth it! Believe in yourself!!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    instead of felling sorry for yourself ..get off your a#% and hit the gym and take out your frustration on the weights..that is what I do!

remember - it took a long time to get over weight and it is going to take a long time to melt it off ...you are going to have bad days, great days, OK days etc..just don't let the bad ones get you off track ...it is a marathon not a sprint...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    oops feeling..NOT felling lol
  • seresha
    Options
    I would like to thank all of you. You are the people that give me faith in humanity. Have a greay day all!
  • LavDax
    Options
    Hey I am always looking for more friends to add. If you like you can add me I need that as well.