looking for friends that log in daily.

Options
Hi im Harley and im 23. :)
My starting weight was 334
My weight now is 288.
My goal weight is 150.
I log on multiple times daily to log and talk.
So if your looking for friends that log in daily and are willing to support add me. Im very friendly and i love to talk and share things nthat are working for me. Looking forward to meeting all of you...

Replies

• MereExtraordinaire
    MereExtraordinaire Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day, all day long. I give a lot of support because I want a lot of support back. We're all in this together! Anyone can add me. :)
  • Podgethepuffer
    Podgethepuffer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I've just (today) started on my quest to lose 2 stone (my doctor told me to) and need all the encouragement I can get, So if you want to add me to the list to share ideas and thought, by all means do so. I'm at at the other end of the age scale by the way: too close to 60 for comfort :-)

Kev
  • Hi I am on multiple times a day and am over 60. I just finished a 50 minute workout. I have been dieting since December (mid) and hoped to see a little more movement. Only have lost a couple of pounds. Problem is I love Mexican and Margarita's. So if anyone suggests meeting for Mexican I can't say no. I do add exercise if I know I am indulging that day. Feeling a little down about lack of progress.
  • Cocotte30
    Cocotte30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I log in daily. Always happy to help and share tips ;)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Anybunn can add me if you need a friend that will try to motivate you!
  • Ztefh
    Ztefh Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, I'm on all the time thanks to the app and my inability to put my phone down! :) I will add you, and anybody else should feel free to add me as well!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and try to comment as much as I can :) feel free to add
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a MFP addict :tongue:
  • norghost
    Options
    I'm on at least daily. Feel free to add me.
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Pres add. I am on daily! anyone else for that matter!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Log-in daily

Feel free to add me everyone and anyone :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Im here everyday you can all add me if you want the more the merrier :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i log every day and i'm supportive when i can. feel free to add me
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm on every single day--multiple times a day. I just reached my 185th day of logging. You can add me. Anyone can add me as long as you are active and supportive.
  • Icedcoffee29
    Options
    I'm on a ton, feel free to add. :drinker:
  • lhespinoza
    Options
    I have been on daily this past week and plan on being on daily from now on. I love to help motivate others and could use some motivation myself. I look forward to meeting you and helping to keep you motivated.:happy:
  • krumpli
    krumpli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I also log in daily (unless I'm traveling out-of-country, which I do a few days every other month or so). Add me!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm on at least once a day, so feel free to add me.
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 as well, on here multiple times a day. I try to give support as much as I can but normally I'm just a big chit-chatter. Feel free to add me :)
  • mafaldaymanolito
    Options
    I would love to! You can add me :)