Options
124»

Replies

• shazz88
    Options
    Thank you all :smile:
  • mafaldaymanolito
    Options
    Don't think of this as a diet, think of it as a lifestyle choice. Imagine yourself in the future feeling and looking healthy. Imagine people asking you for the advice you are asking for now. Imagine yourself loving your new lifestyle :)
  • DominoTr
    DominoTr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. I've been there. It's so frustrating. You do everything, follow everything strictly then see no results. God I get it. I was following the belly fat cure diet and lost 3 lbs in the first week without even really following it. Then I thought geez, I don't know, how could eating this way be healthy? So I reverted back to strict calorie counting, and gained the 3 lbs back. ARRRGGG. So I thought, you know what, I'm going back to the belly fat cure diet. That was yesterday. I'm down 1 lb since yesterday. You maybe should consider following this one. It is working for me, and it has a huge success rate.
  • Peanutbutterx
    Options
    theres a great website for dinner/snack ideas that your kids would probably like too! im a picky eater, and live in a house of picky eaters, but ive tried some of these recipes and everyone in my house eats it :) try skinnytaste.com , its the best healthy food website ive found because its healthy, but still tasty ideas