Need help.

Options
So my husband just told me that he got vacation in June around my son's and my birthday. I would like to take my son to the beach this year. So I wanna be swimsuit ready. I'm doing 30DS right now and will be done March 6th. After that I decided to do Insanity, so that will take me up to March. Anyone have an idea what I can fill that last month and a half with? I like to plan out what I'm doing and I like workout dvds since its easier for me to follow.

Any opinions are good. Just tell me what workout dvds worked for you that are a month-ish long. THANKS!

Replies

• suzwtloss
    Options
    I just started the Turbo Fire routine and love it! It's all DVDs. high impact aerobics. You can find the program on beachbody.com. I am in week 2 and can really see a difference
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just started the Turbo Fire routine and love it! It's all DVDs. high impact aerobics. You can find the program on beachbody.com. I am in week 2 and can really see a difference

I was going to buy that with my tax money, but wanted to do some more research first! Its only 30 days? All the videos I saw about it made it look REALLY fun.
  • akkimberly
    akkimberly Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I just got turbo fire also. And it is a blast to da! I'd definately recommend it!