help instead of losing im gaining!!!!

Options
help instead of losing im gaing the weight fast up 7 pounds instead of losing like suppose to

Replies

• kls11576
    Options
    im having the same issue. Not sure what we are doing wrong. Someone please explain
  • Zommbunny
    Options
    TBH you would have to give a lot more info...curent weight, goal weight and what you are actually doig to loose before you can get more advice
    x
  • AmberNel1
    Options
    Depending on what your doing for exercise Sometimes Muscle can cause your weight to shift.Try to focus on measurements as well as I sometimes lose weight in inches rather than Lbs!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing out your food on scales? Grams are far more reliable than cup measurements. Never go by eye because its too easy to underestimate.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I can't give a generic response without knowing what you're eating, how much or how little you're eating, what kind of exercise you're doing, your medical history and any medications you're taking.

Feel free to friend me if you want help!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough?? Are measuring your food right?? Drinking enough water?? NEED MORE INFORMATION!!! Open your food diaries!!!

Maybe this could help: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • brown41stacy
    brown41stacy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, I upped my
    Calorie intake- 1200 cal is too low for
    Most people.
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Depending on what your doing for exercise Sometimes Muscle can cause your weight to shift.Try to focus on measurements as well as I sometimes lose weight in inches rather than Lbs!

This I can identify with, I do the exact same, it may seem strange to others but I am glad someone else can relate:)