set up for failure

Options
Will the healthy choice steamer dinners which always have pasta or rice, although between 220 and 300 calories hinder my weight lose?
Any suggestions.

Replies

• WillowBreeze
    Options
    that's not a simple yes or no answer..
  • blmiller22
    blmiller22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I used to eat those non stop!! Theyre good maybe once or twice a week but not an everyday thing if you eat them eveyday then yes it could hurt your weight lost goals! That and theyre just plain high in sodium.....if you eat them drink lots and lots of water for the day! :)

How I know: I thought eating those every day would make me lose (and i did eat about 1 a day and did tha for like a month and nada)....it didnt at all! But now that ive learned about them its ok to have only 2-3 a week
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Agree with Willow. It depends on the rest of your diet and what you are trying to increase and decrease. I admit to eating Lean Cuisines but want to get away from them because of the sodium content.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot of rice and a lot of pasta while losing weight - always standard full sized servings - and it never hindered my progress. But one of my big get-healthy changes is that I now do nearly all of my cooking from scratch. I'd worry more about the salt in prepared dinners than the starch.