Newbie :)

Options
Looking for any willing firends for support. I lost over 100lbs with the help from this ing site before. When I went through a divorce and got a new job that has me sitting at a desk all day with lovely people who love to bring in food for every occasion, it was easy to cave and also lost the time that I was using for excersize. Im so angry with myself for putting some weight back on. Im in the right mindset now and I am SO ready to start again!

Replies

• scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log every day.
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • firelady43
    Options
    I have been there. I lost weight, then gained it back and more. I would love to be your weight loss buddy and together I think we can stick to it and keep off the pounds for good.
  • NQuinn2016
    Options
    I'm new to this site, as well, but it seems like an amazing program full of support :) Always looking for new friends and fitness pals so feel free to add me and good luck on your fitness adventure!
  • tsthomas03
    tsthomas03 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. :) I lost 40 lbs before and I've put back on 20-25lbs... Looking to get in shape for the summer :)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - everyone. I'm on here daily and love supporting my friends, so they motivate me as well!