Once again I'm starting

Hi All,
I'm starting again today 84kg and hope that this time is the last time that I attempt to lose the weight.
I'm usually good for a month and then any weight lost piles back on.
I find that if something goes wrong or I have a bad day, the cupboard gets raided..... Cupboard is only filled with healthy foods now so hopefully, the end of obesity is approaching.... Hopefully

Replies

• msgadget
    msgadget Posts: 4 Member
    I know how you feel, the important thing is you have made the decision to give it a go agail and good for you. When I started again I did and am doing everything possible to keep my motivation going. As I got an Ipod I looked for and got apps to motivate as well personal training. Just take one day at a time its a way of life not a diet for a short time the littlest changes makes the biggest difference and aim to make it last.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • unita
    unita Posts: 7
    Thank you for your kind word.. Day 1 over and feeling good so hopefully will keep it up.
  • It's important to remember that when you do slip up, and trust me, we all do, that it's not an end to everything. If you have a bad day or week or month, you just have to turn around and go back in the right direction. It's not all or nothing. When it happens, forgive yourself. Guilt only makes it worse.
  • unita
    Funny Just saw this old thread that I started in 2011, well here I am starting again but this time I started back heavier at 90.5 kg.
    Today I'm 88.5 kg.
    Anyone else saying.....
    Once again I'm starting again. :ohwell:

Well this time I don't want to hope I keep it up, I'm writing it here, I WILL keep it up.

5539044.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    I'm with you! I've done the up and down thing more times than I can count. I feel so much better after dropping 50+ lbs. and that seems to help me catch myself if I start to inch up again. I'd always told myself, "Never again," but this time I think I actually will do it! Sounds like you're ready too...so good luck and get started! :wink: :wink:
  • unita
    Thanks and well done on losing so many lbs, I'm impressed.
    I need to lose 50 + lbs so, you are, where I want to be. (or should I say WILL be)
    Lots and Lots of Good luck to you too.