72 pounds down and 28 to go! #teambringit

Options
Hello! My name is Mychal and ...Well this is me. My journey. My success. I didn't take a lot of pictures for comparison when I first started as I'm a very positive person, I still didn't imagine this kind of success. Now I try to take pics when I can because I know ill be smaller next month lol! Anyway, my story isn't anything fancy. No special pills, workouts, drinks, diets, or fads. I choose the cheapest Whey protien to make sure it was affordable and easily accessible and that's the only supplement I take (yeah ill probably switch down the line because I'm sure this one uses a lot of fillers but it works. Sometimes I think people just want to pay more so they think they can do less). When I have a goal, I'm focused and nothing will stop me from reaching it. Not everyone has that mentality but that's where your support team comes in. Without the people that surround me, my friends and family. My MFP fitfam! None of this would be possible. I started on August 21, 2012 and I'm posting this to celebrate my accomplishments for my first 6 months

The most surprising thing to me has been the number of people that have seen me and reached out to me for help. They said I inspired them! They said I helped change their lives. That they looked up to me! That's has been the greatest NSV of all! Every pants size I dropped, every shirt that I put on that I could never fit before was a great victory but nothing feels better then inspiring someone to make a difference/ change in their life. Priceless

So below are a few pictures so far! Due to overwhelming demand I'm in the process of putting together a blog talking about my journey and showcasing a lot of the food that I make that hopefully will inspire others. In the meantime if you like you can get a peek into my world through my Instagram "Flintbeats810" is my username.

The last thing I will say is if anyone is looking for support add me! If anyone is thinking about making a change ...get up and do it! I'm no professional nutritionist , athlete , or trainer, I'm just a regular guy that spent more then half his life over weight and looked at his future wife and only son and decided "I need to so something" . And for me failure wasn't an option....so what choice did I have? (Thank you to everyone that actually read all of this lol)

xqdkdj.jpg

vzg2o0.jpg

33l1fs9.jpg

2n02e8j.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!