Honestly

Options
2»

Replies

• Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    OMGEEE! Girl YES!!! If you even need to ask this question, you need to work on you mental health. Smokin! But really, work on being healthy mentally not just physically. Build up your confidence and change your way of thinking. Don't compare yourself to others and don't care about others opinions. No one is better than anyone, we are all equal so it doesn't matter what they think. Do you. You won't be happy till you do.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    ummmm, yes. please flaunt it as much as possible.
  • dolphinswimmer15
    Options
    I say ROCK IT as well. Enjoy your vacation/holiday (whichever you want to call it)
  • alexandraaah
    alexandraaah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone here, you look great!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    You look really cute and the colour is great on you
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    OMG I wish had breast and a tommy like yours to show of ^^ Go turn some heads, girl!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    You look amazing you go girl If I looked like that I don think Id ever get dressed :):smokin:
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I only wish I looked like that in a bikini!!!!! Rock it out girl you look awesome.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You're young and attractive. Wear the bikini if you feel comfortable in it. If not, a sleek one-piece will be awesome on you. Why not try some other suits on in the store and see what you think.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Rock that 2 piece!
  • valeu88
    Options
    You look beautiful, really (=
  • Lalaj100
    Lalaj100 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girl you are just fishing for compliments lol j/k. But really you look great! Rock it!!!
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!:happy: - Agreed you are being a little hard on yourself - I only agree as I have the same problem with my image - I hope to look that good when I am finished with my journey!!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Wear it! You look fantastic xx
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Yes you so should! Hell .... buy a new one just becuase you will look fantastic!